doin’ my best.
doin’ my best.
can you think of any more ways to talk down to me?
i’m sure there’s a few things you haven’t managed to say to make me feel completely terrible.
So many foreign worlds
(So relatively fucked)
So ready for us
So ready for us,
The creature fear
-Bon Iver, Creature Fear
why is my life so awesome?
see the thing is i dress like tegan all the time. or at least whenever i wear that blue plaid shirt she has. the only distinguishing factor would be if i drew a blue line across my face like the promo pictures for the con.
so for the past couple months, someone in my hall has been leaving a zillion empty bottles of water in the toilet stalls. and it’s confused the hell out of everyone as to wtf they’re doing there.
so last night around the time of 3 am, my roommate and i made signs saying ‘what’s with the waterbottles?’ and taped them to the stall doors hoping to get a response.
someone else wrote ‘yeah i’m curious too.’ and taped a pencil to one sign.
finally, we got answers saying they were using them in lieu of a bidet.
FUCKING JUST TAKE A SHOWER PEOPLE.
or at least throw away your fucking bottles.
hygiene is not an excuse to leave your used empty water bottles in toilet stalls.
i’m not dating anyone unfortunately. and i don’t really have any crushes either i guess.
haha i wishh. unfortunately my halloween (at least as far as dressing up goes) is basically over.
Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. king leopold’s ghost by adam hochschild
4. an apple
Five things in my bedroom:
1. 33 different kinds of tea
2. tibetan prayer flags from vancouver, bc
3. nikon d90
4. buddha statue from tokyo
5. a deer painting that my friend nicole made last year
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. go to india
2. live in a loft in the city
3. find a job in journalism
4. something that makes a difference
5. learn how to sail
Five things that make me very happy:
2. my down comforter
5. warm summer nights
Five things I’m currently into:
1. reading a people’s history of the united states
2. art history
3. researching possible internships in DC
5. meeting new people
Five things on my To-Do list:
1. go to vancouver during winter break
2. visit as many states as i can while im on the east coast
3. go back to nyc in december
4. get an internship this summer
5. get straight As this semester
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. my parents divorced when i was 5 and i live with my dad
2. i went to/worked at summer camp for 12 years
3. my gpa for my major is a 3.9 and i’m a junior and almost done with my major.
4. there’s not much that i’m scared of.
5. my favorite book is east of eden by john steinbeck.
probably just trick or treating when i was a kid in general. i always went to my best friend’s neighborhood on the other side of the city and it was always this really big deal and my mom made me the best costumes.
ny strip steak